Litter due on the 12th of October 2006!
Celticpride Welsh Gold (Pheobe) Champion Merriveen Touch of Frost
THE BEST OF BRITISH, WHERE QUALITY IS THE STANDARD.
!!!!!!! NO POLITICS JUST GOOD DOGS !!!!!!!!!!!
Celticpride Welsh Gold, the daughter of Britishpride Gold Coin at Celticpride and Ocobo Flicker at Celticpride, who is the daughter of WORLD & UK CHAMPION Mystyle Golden Wonder top stud 2003, 2004 & 2005, has been mated to Champion Merriveen Touch of Frost, who is the son of WORLD & UK CHAMPION Merriveen Make My Day, and brother of WORLD & UK CHAMPION Merriveen Rough and Ready.
Touch of frost will be campaigned at the WORLD SHOW in Ponzan Polland between 8th - 12th of November, hopefully he will return with the WORLD TITLE to match his father & brother, & also his half brothers WORLD & UK CHAMPION Mystyle Golden Wonder & WORLD & UK CHAMPION Captain Hudson with Mystyle.
With all respect, to achieve 3 cc awards at Championship shows in the UK is no big deal as every show campaigner knows BUT to have a multiple of wins with the same breed at the WORLD DOG SHOW in various county's is immense, someone must be doing something as close to perfection as possible.
This combination has been under taken with plenty of thought & planning between ourselves & our good friend Pat Dellar of Merriveen Bulldogs, by matching genetics, and blood lines to perfection, line breeding at its best. A scan was undertaken by ourselves at 35 days after mating to check for pregnancy, the litter is due on the 12th of October 2006.
We advise the novice to the breed to purchase a book on the British Bulldog, i.e...... BULLDOGS TODAY by Chris Thomas, this book will act like a bible, & a dictionary of the breed, read the book and absorb the information, this knowledge is vital before speaking to a breeder.
Health, Conformation & temperament are the three main credentials needed to credit the British Bulldog standard.
A puppy is like a child make sure you have the best, all look cute & cuddly at 8 weeks but what is important the result at maturity.
All enquiries welcome, our experience and knowledge is there to be shared, without any obligation.
A Guarantee from Celticpride,
1. The pup will have been bred properly.
2. Bred for the correct reasons.
3. Loved from day 1.
4. Will have had a good start in life.
5. Wormed from 2 weeks old.
6. Fed first class food.
7. Integrated & socialised with the family.
8. Vet health checked which will be certified & certificated, this vital health check is independent to the vaccination health check.
9. 1st Inoculation which will be certified.
10. Micro chipped which will be certified.
11. A full detail diet sheet.
12. Provide a book on the breed, some food, bowl, dog lead, toys & many more items.
13. KC registration certificate.
14. Six weeks free insurance supplied direct with the kennel club.
15. Last but not least AFTER SUPPORT from Celticpride regarding the pups welfare, our knowledge is here to be shared, our success can be your pleasure for years to come.
In return we would request photo's of the pup as it matures, it may have gone to a new family but it will always be a part of the Celticpride family.
Bred with love, Reared with care, Shown with pride
Telephone - 01267 290 770
Email - Celticpride@bulldogs69.fsworld.co.uk